Events Potentially Impacting Your Business
Here's a list of upcoming, large city-wide events. Knowing about them may be helpful as you make your staffing schedules, consider special offers, or just wonder why all the extra people are in town. It's not meant to promote the events, but to help you as you plan for business during the next 30 days.
For a calendar listing of all events, please see www.bouldercoloradousa.com/things-to-do/events/. To be listed on the calendar of events, contact Traci Schaefer. You can even do it yourself if you'd like.
June 29 – July 3
• An 80-team girls softball tourney – lots and lots of girls, and their families, in town this week.
Fourth of July Weekend:
Here's a page of all the info for the weekend, read below for an abbreviated version.
At the Reservoir:
• July 2, 3, 4 – Star Spangled Splash
• 10:00 – 4:00
• Food, beer garden, carnival rides
• 5k & 10k on Monday, July 4
• Admission fee
At Folsom Field:
• Dead & Company Concerts - July 2 & 3, 6:30 http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=DEADCO&linkID=colorado&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode&_ga=1.200094828.395447988.1463513011
• Fireworks – July 4, 8:00 http://www.boulder4thofjuly.com/
• Farmers Market – July 2, 8:00 – 2:00
Pearl Street Arts Fest
• An outdoor arts festival on Pearl Street from 11th to 15th streets
• 2000+ participants + addl 2000 volunteers, 200 staff, hundreds of family members & friends
• Aug 4 – Check in, IRONMAN Village open (at Boulder High)
• Aug 5 – Check Softin, IROMAN Village open, Opening Ceremony (at Boulder High)
• Aug 6 – Kids run at 8:00am at Boulder High, mandatory check in (also at Boulder High)
• Sunday, Aug 7 – Race starts at the Boulder Rez with the swim at 6:30am
On race day:
• No parking or entrance allowed at Boulder Rez , do not try to drive to the Rez on Aug 7. Shuttles available to and from Boulder High School.
• Athletes will run almost entirely on the Boulder Creek Path
• Ends downtown on Pearl Street. Athletes must cross the finish before midnight.
Photos: The Daily Camera, Downtown Boulder Inc. (dbi.org) and Abbie Youngs.