Events Potentially Impacting Your Business
Here's a list of upcoming, large city-wide events. Knowing about them may be helpful as you make your staffing schedules, consider special offers, or just wonder why all the extra people are in town. It's not meant to promote the events, but to help you as you plan for business during the next 30 days.
For a calendar listing of all events, please see www.bouldercoloradousa.com/things-to-do/events/. To be listed on the calendar of events, contact Chelsea Black. You can even do it yourself if you'd like.May 24-26
- May 24 & 25 - the expo happens on the Pearl Street Mall from 10:00 - 6:00. Free & open to the public.
- May 26 - 50,000 participants run thru the streets of Boulder in the morning. Race ends at Folsom Field. Party afterwards at the Millennium Harvest House until 3:00 (free & open to the public).
Boulder Creek Festival
- Large city-wide festival held downtown along Boulder Creek. Free and open to the public.
- Hours: Sat & Sun - 10:00-10:00. Mon - 10:00-7:00.
Ride The Rockies
- Boulder is the start city for this year's ride. Fairview High School is the HQ.
- 2700-3000 cyclists, friends, family, staff expected. (2000 cyclists)
- June 7 - the expo happens in Central Park from noon - 6:00. Free & open to the public.
- June 8 - cyclists depart from Fairview between 5:30-7:30am. They'll ride up Boulder Canyon to Winter Park.