The Boulder Convention & Visitors Bureau and the Boulder Hotel & Motel Association will host the Community Familiarization Tour for front line and guest services employees. We encourage you to help us familiarize your newest employees, or even ones that may need a refresher, by signing them up for this free tour!
DATE: Wednesday, June 11th, 2014
Lunch will be provided
WHERE: Meet at the Boulder Chamber of Commerce Bldg
2440 Pearl Street (Corner of Folsom & Pearl)
Look for Banjo Billy's Bus!
WHO: Sales Staff, Front Desk Representatives, Bell Staff, Guest
Services Representatives, Registration Agents or anyone
in customer relations.
PURPOSE: To gain knowledge about Boulder's amenities firsthand to provide quality customer
service to visitors.
WHAT YOU WILL SEE:
- Transportation and entertainment provided by Banjo Billy's Bus Tour!
- Celestial Seasonings Tea Factory
- Boulder History Museum
- Downtown Boulder and Pearl Street Mall
- The Hill District
- The Historic Chautauqua District
- Gateway Fun Park
- Enjoy some Boulder trivia to impress your guests!
Don't miss out...Sign up today!