Here's a list of upcoming, large city-wide events. Knowing about them may be helpful as you make your staffing schedules, consider special offers, or just wonder why all the extra people are in town. It's not meant to promote the events, but to help you as you plan for business during the next 30 days.
For a calendar listing of all events, please see our events page. To be listed on the calendar of events, contact Chelsea Black. You can even do it yourself if you'd like.
- 3000 participants - the largest IRONMAN competition in the world
- Addl 3000 volunteers, 200 staff, hundreds of family members & friends
- Starts at the Boulder Rez with the swim at 6:20am
- No parking or entrance allowed at Boulder Rez , do not try to drive to the Rez on Aug 3. Shuttles available to and from Boulder High School.
- Athletes will run almost entirely on the Boulder Creek Path
- Ends downtown on Pearl Street. Athletes must cross the finish before midnight.
Triple A Radio Conference
- Outdoor music on the Hill from 8-9:30pm each night, free & open to the public
- 300 attendees
- 20+ years in Boulder
- Other concerts happening around town for conference attendees