Events Potentially Impacting Your Business
Here's a list of upcoming, large city-wide events. Knowing about them may be helpful as you make your staffing schedules, consider special offers, or just wonder why all the extra people are in town. It's not meant to promote the events, but to help you as you plan for business during the next 30 days.
For a calendar listing of all events, please see www.bouldercoloradousa.com/things-to-do/events/. To be listed on the calendar of events, contact Chelsea Black. You can even do it yourself if you'd like.
Beekeepers Conference (Western Apicultural Society annual conference) - Oct 1-3
- Most events happen at the Millennium but some lunches and dinners are not planned so attendees will eat on their own.
- 250 registered attendees
Parent's Weekend - Oct 1-4
- All kinds of tours and open houses around town for parents
- Sat, Oct 3 - 8pm - CU vs Oregon football game
Homecoming Weekend - Oct 15-18
- Fri evening - Parade & Stampede on Pearl Street
- Sat - CU vs Arizona football game (kick-off time not announced)
FounderCon - Oct 19-20
- 600 registered attendees
- Boulder Theater - food trucks & party
Republican Debate - Oct 26-29
- The actual debate is on Weds, Oct 28. On the CU campus in the Coors Events Center.
- Media, from all networks, will be here Monday-Thursday. All media trucks will be located on campus.
- The GOP is issuing credentials and tickets. It is not open to the public.