Events Potentially Impacting Your Business
Here's a list of upcoming, large city-wide events. Knowing about them may be helpful as you make your staffing schedules, consider special offers, or just wonder why all the extra people are in town. It's not meant to promote the events, but to help you as you plan for business during the next 30 days.
For a calendar listing of all events, please see www.bouldercoloradousa.com/things-to-do/events/. To be listed on the calendar of events, contact Chelsea Black. You can even do it yourself if you'd like.
Republican Debate - Oct 26-29
- The actual debate is on Weds, Oct 28. On the CU campus in the Coors Events Center.
- Media, from all networks, will be here Monday-Thursday. All media trucks will be located on campus.
- The GOP is issuing credentials and tickets. It is not open to the public.
Munchkin Masquerade - Oct 31
- Saturday from 2-4pm - Downtown
Photo by Downtown Boulder Inc. (dbi.org)
Buffs vs Standford - Nov 6-7
- Fri evening - Parade & Stampede on Pearl Street
- Sat -football game (kick-off time not announced yet)
Buffs vs USC - Nov 12-13
- Thursday evening - Parade & Stampede on Pearl Street
- Friday - football game (kick-off time not announced yet)
First Bite: Boulder's Restaurant Week - Nov 13-21
- Lots of happy diners roaming around!
Switch on the Holidays - Nov 22
- Downtown will be busy
- Festivities begin at 5:00
Tree Lighting & Santa at Twenty Ninth Street
- No details just yet