Events Potentially Impacting Your Business
Here's a list of upcoming, large city-wide events. Knowing about them may be helpful as you make your staffing schedules, consider special offers, or just wonder why all the extra people are in town. It's not meant to promote the events, but to help you as you plan for business during the next 30 days.
For a calendar listing of all events, please see www.bouldercoloradousa.com/things-to-do/events/. To be listed on the calendar of events, contact Chelsea Black. You can even do it yourself if you'd like.
Boulder Craft Beer Festival
- Ticketed event in West Central Park with 29 breweries.
- 12:00 noon -5:00
USA Pro Challenge
- Race begins at 12:30 at 18th & Pearl. Over 125 pro bicycle riders beginning the final stage of the week-long event. The stage will end in Denver.
- The Kid's Challenge race begins immediately after the pro riders head out - starts at 19th & Pearl.
- The VIP Tent, a small festival, and Autograph Alley will be near the start at 18th & Pearl. 10:00-2:00.
- Boulder Theater has a Watch Party from 2:00-4:00
Chefs Collaborative Sustainable Food Summit
- 300-400 attendees / chefs from around the country who focus on sustainability
- Summit takes place at the Boulder Theater & St Julien. With field trips and talks all around town.