Events Potentially Impacting Your Business
Here's a list of upcoming, large city-wide events. Knowing about them may be helpful as you make your staffing schedules, consider special offers, or just wonder why all the extra people are in town. It's not meant to promote the events, but to help you as you plan for business during the next 30 days.
For a calendar listing of all events, please see www.bouldercoloradousa.com/things-to-do/events/. To be listed on the calendar of events, contact Chelsea Black. You can even do it yourself if you'd like.
Two very busy weekends in late October---
Back to Boulder (CU's Homecoming weekend)
Photo Credit: University of Colorado Alumni Association
- Football game - against UCLA - is Sat., Oct 25
- The Homecoming Parade is on the Hill Sat., Oct 25
- The Stampede is downtown on Fri., Oct 24
Oct 31-Nov 1
Photo Credit: Downtown Boulder Inc.
- Munchkin Masquerade - Fri., Oct 31, 3:00-6:00
- Pearl Street Stampede - Fri., Oct 31 at 7:00
- CU soccer game vs Arizona State - Fri., Oct 31 at 3:00
- CU football game vs Washington - Saturday, Nov 1, time tbd
Photo Credit: Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art
- 4-day festival with events at BMoCA, ATLAS on CU campus, and the main library
- 750 attendees from around the region who are interested in audio visual performances
- 3rd annual