Events Potentially Impacting Your Business
Here's a list of upcoming, large city-wide events. Knowing about them may be helpful as you make your staffing schedules, consider special offers, or just wonder why all the extra people are in town. It's not meant to promote the events, but to help you as you plan for business during the next 30 days.
For a calendar listing of all events, please see www.bouldercoloradousa.com/things-to-do/events/. To be listed on the calendar of events, contact Traci Schaefer. You can even do it yourself if you'd like.
August 4 – 8
- 2000+ participants + addl 2000 volunteers, 200 staff, hundreds of family members & friends
- Aug 4 – Check in, IRONMAN Village open (at Boulder High)
- Aug 5 – Check in, IROMAN Village open, Opening Ceremony (at Boulder High)
- Aug 6 – Kids run at 8:00am at Boulder High, mandatory check in (also at Boulder High)
- Sunday, Aug 7 – Race starts at the Boulder Rez with the swim at 6:30am
- No parking or entrance allowed at Boulder Rez , do not try to drive to the Rez on Aug 7. Shuttles available to and from Boulder High School.
- Athletes will run almost entirely on the Boulder Creek Path
- Ends downtown on Pearl Street. Athletes must cross the finish before midnight.
Pearl Street Mile
- Street closures & runners downtown this evening.
- 19th year
- The four waves of races begin with the kid’s race at 6:00pm, and then the open, Elite Women and Elite Men races follow.
Triple A Radio Conference
- Outdoor music on the Hill from 8-9:30pm each night, free & open to the public
- 300 attendees
- 20+ years in Boulder
- Other concerts happening around town for conference attendees
Photo: Ed Byrne.