Events Potentially Impacting Your Business
Here's a list of upcoming, large city-wide events. Knowing about them may be helpful as you make your staffing schedules, consider special offers, or just wonder why all the extra people are in town. It's not meant to promote the events, but to help you as you plan for business during the next 30 days.
For a calendar listing of all events, please see www.bouldercoloradousa.com/things-to-do/events/. To be listed on the calendar of events, contact Traci Schaefer. You can even do it yourself if you'd like.
- 2000+ participants and hundreds of family members & friends
- Events occur entirely at the Boulder Reservoir
- Aug 3 – Check in, IROMAN Village open
- Aug 4 – 5k fun run
- Sunday, Aug 5 – Race starts at the Boulder Rez with the swim at 7:05 am
- No parking or entrance allowed at Boulder Rez , do not try to drive to the Rez on Aug 5. Athletes and spectators should take the shuttles running from the Holiday Inn Express, the Hampton Inn and Suites and the Courtyard by Marriott.
Pearl Street Mile
- Street closures & runners downtown this evening.
- The four waves of races begin with the kid’s race at 6:00pm, and then the open, Elite Women and Elite Men races follow.
Triple A Radio Conference
- Outdoor music on the Hill from 8-9:30pm each night, free & open to the public
- 300 attendees
- 20+ years in Boulder
- Other concerts happening around town for conference attendees
Photo: Abbie Youngs.