Events Potentially Impacting Your Business
Here's a list of upcoming, large city-wide events. Knowing about them may be helpful as you make your staffing schedules, consider special offers, or just wonder why all the extra people are in town. It's not meant to promote the events, but to help you as you plan for business during the next 30 days.
For a calendar listing of all events, please see www.bouldercoloradousa.com/things-to-do/events/. To be listed on the calendar of events, contact Traci Schaefer. You can even do it yourself if you'd like.
June 9 and 10
Dead and Co. Concert at Folsom Field
- 2 shows at Folsom Field - last year the band drew 26,000 fans the first night and 24,000 fans the second
- Show starts at 6:30 pm
- 1000+ participants + addl 2000 volunteers, 200 staff, hundreds of family members & friends
- June 8 – Check in, IRONMAN Village open (at Boulder High)
- June 9 – Check in, IROMAN Village open, Opening Ceremony (at Boulder High)
- June 10 – Kids run at 9:00am at Boulder High, mandatory check in (also at Boulder High)
- Sunday, June 11 – Race starts at the Boulder Rez with the swim at 6 am
- No parking or entrance allowed at Boulder Rez , do not try to drive to the Rez on June 11. Shuttles available to and from Boulder High School.
- Athletes will run almost entirely on the Boulder Creek Path
- Ends downtown on Pearl Street. Athletes must cross the finish before midnight.
- Yoga festival primarily located at Boulder High, but events occur all over town
- Festival starts at 8:30 am Thursday and runs until 4 pm Sunday