Convention & Visitors Bureau
2440 Pearl Street, Boulder, CO 80302 | 303.442.2911
Located less than two miles from downtown Boulder, the Colorado Chautauqua National Historic Landmark sets itself apart from other Boulder, Colorado destinations as an oasis of respite, rejuvenation and enlightenment – offering inspired views of the Flatirons, front door access to Boulder’s famous hiking trails, onsite arts and cultural programming, tranquil accommodations and soul-nourishing cuisine at the Dining Hall.
• Cottages are available in studio, one-, two- or three-bedroom configurations, each with fully-equipped
kitchens and screened-in front porches.
• On site dining featuring fresh, organic Colorado-bistro cuisine
• Front door grocery delivery provided by Instacart
• All accommodations are smoke-free and available year-round
• Pet-free and pet-friendly accommodations available
As an official lodging partner of the Boulder International Film Festival, Chautauqua offers special discounts that let you experience Boulder’s only national historic landmark for less.
Save 25% off our lowest rates of the season.
*Restrictions: Valid on new reservations only between February 20 – March 4, 2019. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Offer valid while supplies last.
Escape. Engage. Elevate.