Take in the sights and lights throughout downtown Boulder and the Civic Area this season with beautiful lighting displays.
- “Let It Snow” Playground | Boulder Library, 1001 Arapahoe Ave.
The library’s playground becomes “frozen” for the season with trees and lights to delight you and your kiddos. Brrr!
- Rainbow Road | In the Civic Area near 11th Street and Canyon Drive
Dance your way down a path of over 10,000 rainbow-colored lights through the park this winter.
- The Bifrost (Rainbow Bridge) | In the Civic Area west of the Municipal Building, over Boulder Creek
Travel to new realms this holiday season as 3,000 rainbow-colored lights on this bridge over Boulder Creek will inspire your imagination.
- Multi Memory Lane | Penfield Tate II Municipal Building, 1777 Broadway
The trees around the Penfield Tate II Municipal Building have the holiday spirit, too, as they are wrapped with twinkling lights as they soar into the sky.
- Candy Cane Forest | Near Glen Huntington Band Shell, 1212 Canyon Blvd.
As fun and delicious as they look, use your eyes and not your tongues to enjoy this forest of candy canes around the bandshell.
- Green Gumdrops | East of Glen Huntington Band Shell, 1212 Canyon Blvd.
The tasty sights continue as you walk through this land of gumdrops. Snap photos of your sweet little ones in this area!
- Garland Avenue | Along 13th Street, South of Canyon Dr.
Stroll along 13th Street and enjoy green garland and white lights. Is there mistletoe in there? Bring a loved one and find out!
In addition to these holiday light destinations, finish your tour in the Civic Plaza next to the Dushane Teahouse where you can enjoy warm refreshments, caroling, free train rides around the park, and self-guided tours each Friday, Dec. 3, 10, and 17 from 5-7 p.m.