Operated By: Boulder Party Tours
The exploration of Boulder's "Wild" West-End and awe-inspiring red rocks!
Boulder's gorgeous scenery is closer than you think, and we'll take you there! On this unique and fun guided 2.5 hour hiking tour in Boulder, history meets natural beauty and introduces you to Boulder's not-to-be-missed hidden gems!
INTRO to our Tour:
Talk about photo ops... Visitors to downtown rejoice! You don't need to drive anywhere to experience some of the best of Boulder! Starting in downtown boulder, your private guide will lead you on a beautiful and interesting hike, exploring Boulder's "Wild" West-End and awe-inspiring red rocks. See for yourself why Boulder is one of the happiest cities in America!
ABOUT our Tour:
On this fun and physical tour, you'll
• Receive a complimentary backpack and bottle of water if you don’t have your own.
• Explore and experience Boulder's natural beauty and serenity with a guided tour of Boulder's Settler's Park, Boulder's red rocks and creek path.
• Learn about our beloved Chief Niwot and the early days of the boulder settlers.
• Be inspired as we contemplate the natural world and beautiful views that surround around us.
• Have fun and capture those crazy, instagramable Boulder photos you're hoping for.