Convention & Visitors Bureau
2440 Pearl Street, Boulder, CO 80302 | 303.442.2911
1. The Sink – Still graffiti-ed, still going strong with great beer, burgers and pizza.
2. Chautauqua Trail – Whether you went to get away from studying or to meet up with friends, the Flatirons views can’t be beat.
3. West End Tavern – Still loving those rooftop views, brews and laid-back lounging in the Colorado sun.
4. The Fox – Even Rolling Stone magazine agrees! The music here is as fresh as ever.
5. Pearl Street Mall – The Zip Code Man is still here, plus all your favorite shopping and food-ing.
Relive your glory days in Boulder and introduce your colleagues to your favorites spots. Bring a meeting or conference to Boulder!
Know of a meeting or conference that could come to Boulder? Just let us know via the following form to receive a free Boulder meetings kit on USB drive and a free fleece vest! We'll do the legwork to help bring the meeting to Boulder.
What do we do?
The Boulder Convention & Visitors Bureau's services are always complimentary. We can:
• Work with you, your assistant or meeting planner • Help you find the right venues in Boulder
• Ensure you and attendees get to see the best of Boulder
• Partner with CU Conference Services for on-campus events
• Provide free Conference Services, from promotional support to transportation assistance