Shop Safely in Boulder
Are you out of your favorite hot sauce from Peppercorn, used up the last of your favorite lotion from Rebecca's Apothecary, need a new pair of uber-soft sweatpants from Haven? Yeah, us too.
All across Boulder, our retailers are taking great pains to ensure a safe shopping experience, with precautions to protect you and their staff.
How Shops Are Ensuring Your Safety
Guidelines here about how what precautions they are taking.
- Limited Patron Capacity Currently retail shops are allowed to operate at a capacity of 50 percent.
- Sanitizing Staff arriving earlier for additional cleaning and sanitation procedures throughout stores.
- Common Area Cleaning Wiping down of areas including dressing rooms, cash registers, and other common areas between customers.
- Tried-on Items Quarantined For stores with try-ons, items that are tried on must then be taken off the floor for at least 24 hours.
- Alternative Shopping Options Many shops are still doing curbside pickup or by-appointment shopping if that is more comfortable for you.
What Shops Are Open?
Most shops in Boulder are open.