Rub elbows with top pros and average age-groupers as you get around town in between training sessions:
- Colorado Multisport – A pure tri shop, owned by visually impaired IRONMAN and XTERRA athlete, Michael Stone, and staffed by authentic triathletes who know their stuff.
- Boulder Cycle Sport – A great all around bike shop featuring a selection of road, mountain, and cyclocross bikes.
- Pro Peloton – A super high-end shop for the cycling connoisseur. .
- Boulder Running Company – The original and still the best selection of footwear, apparel and accessories in town.
- Fleet Feet Sports – Owned by Aussie Olympic runner, Lee Troop.
Swimming Pools and Fitness Clubs
- Scott Carpenter 50 meter – A classic facility, and mid-season you are likely to spot a number of current and former world champions on deck or in the lanes.
- Colorado Athletic Club – Check out the South Boulder or central Boulder locations. Both feature saline pools and the latest equipment.
- Rally Sport – The current home to many of Boulder’s top professional triathletes.
- Revolution Running – A very welcoming group of age group (non elite) runners and triathletes.
- Boulder Track Club – Join a track or trail session and get to know today’s (and tomorrow’s) running superstars.
- Boulder Tri Club – The original ‘locals’ Tri Club.
- Wednesday Morning Velo – One of many dynamic groups rides in town. This one offers three smaller groups, divided by speed.
Photo credits: Pearl Street Mile, Glen Delman; bike shop, Glen Delman; runner in foothills, Glen Delman; bikers among wildflowers, Glen Delman; Flatirons runners, Glen Delman; cyclist, Jim Hueck.