5 Things Boulder’s Restaurants Are (Deliciously) Famous For
1. Passion: There’s a reason Bon Appetit called Boulder “America’s Foodiest City” and Food & Wine called Pearl Street one of the “10 best foodie streets in America.” Local diners and chefs are insistent about quality, innovation and flavor. Meet some of our most passionate culinary stars and hear what they love about Boulder.
2. Indulgence: We’re a town of outdoorsy types, and we love to reward ourselves after a day on the trails. That makes for an abundance of divinely delicious meals.
3. Local farm to local table: Boulder’s geography is a big win for our culinary scene. While nestled up against the foothills, we’re at the edge of a sprawling and verdant valley, perfect for growing delicious produce and creating artisan ingredients. Our chefs love taking advantage of the delicious bounty, and we love tasting it!
4. Great beer: As one of the microbrewing capitals of the country, sharing a fresh, flavorful brew with friends is a key part of many memorable meals. Boulder is home to 20-plus breweries, and many offer tours and tastings.
5. Healthy but yummy: Vegetarian? Vegan? Gluten-free? Or just health conscious? Boulder has you covered. As early adopters to the health food movement, Boulder restaurants have perfected the art of truly delicious yet conscious cuisine.
Plan a meal worth looking forward to! Search Boulder's great restaurants below.
Asher Brewing Co. is a microbrewery with an organic twist. Tap room is open Monday-Wednesday 2:00-9:00pm, Thursday-Saturday 2:00-10:00pm and on Sunday 2:00-9:00 and brewery tours happen Saturdays and… more
Bacco invites you to come and experience for yourself, our unique celebration of Italy. We serve traditional dishes, pizza, pasta (gluten free pasta upon request), and a full mozzarella bar. Open… more