A Perfect Day Outdoors
Next, get your heart pumping with some fun, fresh-air adventure:
Help protect Boulder's natural beauty by remembering these Mountain Manners.
Pack a delicious picnic lunch at a local health food store or farmers' market:
- Ideal Market
- Whole Foods (Pearl St.)
- Natural Grocers
- Stop by the Boulder Farmers Market, located on 13th Street between Canyon and Arapahoe
“Flowers have powers when left on their towers.” When left alone, flowers influence the local ecosystem all year-round, but will only last a few days in a vase. Please don’t rob Colorful Colorado of its colors!
- A scenic glider ride above Boulder's stunning geography with Mile High Gliding.
- A magical voyage in a hot air balloon ride with Fair Winds Hot Air Balloon Flights.
- A stroll along Pearl Street, filled with shops, galleries and sidewalk cafés.
- Boulder's 45,000+ acres of open space.
- A scenic drive along Peak to Peak highway, or visit Rocky Mountain National Park. If you're visiting late May through mid-October, you'll need to reserve a timed-entry spot for Rocky Mountain National Park in advance.
Dine at one of Boulder's unique restaurants.
- Flagstaff House - A spectacular view above Boulder and wildlife strolling by.
- The Kitchen - Farm-to-fork cuisine and a reputation for being one of the greenest restaurants in the West.
- Flower Child - Nourishing, delicious food that accommodates just about any dietary needs.