A Perfect Day Outdoors
Next, get your heart pumping with some fun, fresh-air adventure:
“Flowers have powers when left on their towers.” When left alone, flowers influence the local ecosystem all year-round, but will only last a few days in a vase. Please don’t rob Colorful Colorado of its colors!
Help protect Boulder's natural beauty by remembering these Mountain Manners.
Pack a delicious picnic lunch at a local health food store or farmers' market:
- Ideal Market
- Whole Foods (Pearl St.)
- Natural Grocers
- Stop by the Boulder Farmers Market, located on 13th Street between Canyon and Arapahoe
- A scenic glider ride above Boulder's stunning geography with Mile High Gliding.
- A magical voyage in a hot air balloon ride with Fair Winds Hot Air Balloon Flights.
- A stroll along Pearl Street, filled with shops, galleries and sidewalk cafés.
- Boulder's 45,000+ acres of open space.
- A scenic drive along Peak to Peak highway, or visit Rocky Mountain National Park. If you're visiting late May through mid-October, you'll need to reserve a timed-entry spot for Rocky Mountain National Park in advance.
Dine at one of Boulder's unique restaurants.
- Flagstaff House - A spectacular view above Boulder and wildlife strolling by.
- The Kitchen - Farm-to-fork cuisine and a reputation for being one of the greenest restaurants in the West.
- Flower Child - Nourishing, delicious food that accommodates just about any dietary needs.