What Are They?
Walking conferences are a cool way for attendees to meet, stroll and explore Boulder without the need for group transportation. Boulder’s compact geography and historic downtown core make it a highly walkable city.
For meeting planners, this means that instead of centralizing all your efforts at one property, you can give your attendees a fresh experience at a network of hotels, meeting venues, restaurants, breweries, shops, theaters and even outdoor locales — all within close walking distance of one another.
Past meeting planners have received rave reviews from attendees for the innovative walking conference approach, encouraging delegates to walk (or use public B-Cycle bike kiosks) to get around to unique venues like the historic Boulder Theater and the arts-focused Rembrandt Yard, James Beard award-winning restaurants, outdoor courtyards — and even food trucks.
Check out how close Boulder's hotels and venues are to the walkable downtown:
How Do They Benefit Planners & Attendees?
- Encourage health and wellness through mobility and fresh Colorado air
- Inspire creativity with remarkable scenery and Flatirons views
- Boost productivity, energy levels and positive thinking
- Foster networking and peer collaboration
- Showcase Boulder’s unique culture and authentic offerings
- Reduce overall transportation costs and logistics
How Do I Plan One?
Collaborate with our sales team. We live and breathe Boulder and will help you create a walking conference that’s memorable and unique to your group.