Top Spots for Boulder Wedding and Engagement Photos
Part of the fun of having a wedding in Boulder is all the amazing settings available for your photo sessions. Boulder's outdoor beauty and artistic expression can be the backdrop for some unforgettable portraits. Here are 9 fun ideas to share with your Boulder photographer for your engagement or wedding shot lists:
1. At Chautauqua Park in front of the majestic Flatirons mountains
2. Beneath the iconic Boulder Theater marquee
3. Walking down the middle of historic downtown Pearl Street
Photo: Jeff Gray Photography
4. Atop Sunrise Amphitheater overlooking all of Boulder Valley
5. Among the rock outcroppings on Red Rocks Trail at The Peoples' Crossing
Note: The Peoples' Crossing was formerly known as "Settlers Park."
6. In front of the hundreds of colorfully painted murals throughout downtown Boulder
7. From Lost Gulch Overlook gazing west toward dramatic mountain peaks
8. On Varsity Bridge on the University of Colorado campus
9. From Coot Lake, in northeast Boulder, taking panoramic views of Boulder’s foothills
Let Us Help
Expert assistance with venue selection, hotel bookings and more is complimentary. Feel free to contact us today!