Boulder, Colorado, is an outdoor mecca, so it's no surprise that the City of Boulder maintains more than 60 public parks. From sports fields to playgrounds, skate parks and plazas, you can enjoy all of Boulder's public places and take in the great outdoors.
Help protect Boulder's natural beauty by remembering these Leave No Trace principles.
Frequently Asked Questions About Boulder Parks
What are the top outdoor experiences in Boulder?
- Hot Air Balloon Ride with Mountain Views
- Fishing the Colorado Streams
- Bike to the Boulder Breweries
- Walking Tour of Downtown Boulder
- Rock Climb the Flatirons
What are the best parks for picnics in Boulder?
- Chautauqua Green
- Lovers Lane
- Central Park
What are the best places for hiking in Boulder?
- Wonderland Lake Loop Trail
- Flatirons Vista
- Chapman Drive and Tenderfoot Trail
- Rattlesnake Gulch
- Mount Sanitas
What are the top Rocky Mountain National Park experiences?
- Fishing Like a Local
- Day Trip to RMNP
- Ice Climbing in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Spectacular National Parks Tours
- Fly Fishing and Float Trip
- Guided Fly Fishing Trip