Boulder Arts Week
March 25-April 2, 2022
Get ready. Boulder Arts Week is back for another year of festivities at the end of March, with digital and in-person arts and culture offerings, including art walks, exhibitions, performances, dance, music, theater, public art, lectures, readings and workshops at venues throughout the city. Boulder has the nation's third-highest concentration of artists, and Boulder Arts Week, now in its eighth year, is your chance to see many of its artists in action during nine days packed with arts offerings.
For arts lovers, the week-long series of events means a smorgasbord of performances, art walks, showings and events to attend both online and in person in a huge variety of disciplines — including dance, music, theater, visual arts and more.
What to See and Do
A full calendar of events will happen all across Boulder and online. Here we've highlighted some of the in-person events happening in Boulder:
- A night of artistic and scientific wonder at Fiske Planetarium, featuring BIPOC artists and artists with disabilities
- A covered, open-air figure drawing marathon at the Spark (or learn all about fine art modeling in the same setting)
- Self-guided mural walks and bike rides in art-strewn Boulder neighborhoods
- For the adults, a night of ludicrous, lowbrow fun with Blue Dime Cabaret at The Tune Up at Full Cycle
- The world-premiere of WALD, a powerful choreographed response to the climate crisis and its impact on the human condition at Boulder Jewish Community Center
- Twenty artists under one roof for art, demonstrations, live music, food and fun at Wilderness Art Studios' open house
- The high energy of CU’s West African Highlife Ensemble, the first university ensemble in the U.S. to perform highlife music