Events Potentially Impacting Your Business
Here's a list of upcoming, large city-wide events. Knowing about them may be helpful as you make your staffing schedules, consider special offers, or just wonder why all the extra people are in town. It's not meant to promote the events, but to help you as you plan for business during the next 30 days.
For a calendar listing of all events, please see www.bouldercoloradousa.com/things-to-do/events/. To be listed on the calendar of events, contact Abbie Youngs. You can even do it yourself if you'd like.
- A ballet, films, concerts, open rehearsals and lectures all over town.
Memorial Day Weekend
We compiled a full list of activities happening during the weekend, take a look.
Boulder Creek Festival
- Hundreds of booths, 4 stages, carnival rides - in & around Central Park.
May 27, Memorial Day
- The BolderBoulder Expo takes place on Saturday and Sunday on Pearl Street.
- Monday is the 10k running race with more than 50,000 participants ending in Folsom Field on the CU campus.
Boulder Jewish Festival
- One day celebration with food and live entertainment on Pearl Street.
- Triathlon race starting at Boulder Reservoir at 6am and will end on Pearl Street throughout the afternoon and evening.
- FYI: The 70.3 Ironman is August 3, 2019
Colorado Latino Festival
- Music, food and entertainment celebrating the Latino and Caribean cultures. Lots of Salsa and Bachata dancing, too!
- Located in Boulder's Central Park
- For Spanish, visit https://www.bouldercoloradousa.com/events/festival-latino-de-colorado/