Events Potentially Impacting Your Business
Here's a list of upcoming, large city-wide events. Knowing about them may be helpful as you make your staffing schedules, consider special offers, or just wonder why all the extra people are in town. It's not meant to promote the events, but to help you as you plan for business during the next 30 days.
For a calendar listing of all events, please see www.bouldercoloradousa.com/things-to-do/events/. To be listed on the calendar of events, contact Abbie Youngs. You can even do it yourself if you'd like.
Oct 31 (Halloween)
- Thursday from 3-6pm – Pearl Street and Beyond
Burgundy Wine Festival
- Three-day extravaganza in Downtown Boulder
First Bite: Boulder County's Restaurant Week
- One week of happy diners roaming around!
CU Boulder Homecoming
- CU Buffs vs. Stanford on Saturday, Nov 9, time TBD (https://cubuffs.com/schedule.aspx?path=football)
- Homecoming Pep Rally on Friday, Nov 8 at 7:00pm (https://cubuffs.com/sports/2008/9/2/1573954.aspx)
Photos: Downtown Boulder Partnership and Denise Chambers