Zen hospitality in heart of downtown Boulder.
Boulder Guest House offers the comforts and amenities of a boutique hotel within the context of an urban Zen Buddhist practice center. The Victorian house, which has long been a bed and breakfast, has been updated to have a contemporary feel, inspired by Zen.
- Private entrances
- Self check-in with lockbox, COVID-safe
- Workspace and entertainment
- Wifi, full-size desk, 43" SmartTV with Roku streaming player
- Things to help you settle and refresh
- Premium bath products, coffee and tea station, room darkening shades, Zen meditation room
- Unique artistic touches
- Original artwork, custom designed beds made by local artisan
- Room-specific features
- Wood-burning fireplaces, radiant floor heating, skylights, bathtub, balcony with seating
We are located...
- Just across from Naropa University
- 1 minute walk to the Boulder Creek Path
- 10 minute walk to the Pearl Street Mall
- 5 minute drive to the CU Boulder campus
- 10 minute drive to Chautauqua and Flatirons hiking trails
- 3o minute drive to downtown Denver
Or, right here, you can...
- Work remotely
- Stream movies
- Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea
- Sit on the lawn or by the fire