When you make your reservation, a list of these regulations will be emailed to you. However it is imperative that all rules be followed by every customer so we can keep the privilege of having you in our restaurant.
1. We will be reservation only until further notice. Each reservation will come with an hour and 10 minute time slot, and times available will be predetermined by us. We respectfully request that you leave after an hour and 10 minutes so that we may properly sanitize and set the table for the next party. When you arrive for your reservation, we request that you call us at (303)-530-4345, we will come to your car and lead you to your table.
2. If you enter our building, you MUST be wearing a face covering. You do not need to be wearing a mask or face covering while seated at your table, however entering, exiting, or using the facilities it is required by the health department and by us that you comply. If you refuse, we will not be able to serve you unfortunately. (Keep in mind that if you sit on the patio you do not need to wear one, however if you come inside to use the restroom, you must.)
3. The maximum amount of people allowed at a table currently is 8. Unfortunately, we are not supposed to allow intermingling between parties. But if you know your friends are coming, make a reservation together!
4. We ask that if you are not feeling well, or have been in close contact with someone who is not feeling well, that you do not dine in with us. Reservations can be cancelled and rescheduled for a time that you are completely healthy. If one of the employees gets sick, we will have to shut down the entire restaurant.
5. There will not be our regular menus available for use. We will have disposable paper menus available, but we ask that you also consider the option of using your phone to view our menu. The menu is online at cafebluegunbarrel.com . (Switch between the lunch and dinner menus using the drop down tab “more menus”)
American cuisine grill. Outdoor Seating Available in Summer 2005 Cafe Blue is a new, upscale restaurant located in the Gunbarrel Shopping Center. Cafe Blue features fresh fish, steaks, pasta and sandwiches. Reservations are accepted.