- Private Room Capacity: 24
- Restaurant Buyout Capacity: 95
- Outdoor Patio:
Private Group Dining Spaces
- Option 1: Private Room: 24 seated
- Option 2: Full buyout: 70 seated; 95 reception
- Option 3: Patio (May-October): 150
We are a Spanish restaurant inspired by Northern Spain’s Basque country with a focus on wood-fired steak and seafood that is popular in restaurants around that region. Our beverage program offers a variety of creative, Spanish-inspired, hand-crafted cocktails, wines and beers.
Enter the building by foot via Walnut Street between 9th and 10th. Rideshare services will drop off in the alley between Pearl and Walnut at the back door of the building to avoid unsafe traffic conditions on Walnut. Corrida is on the 4th floor, accessible by the elevator in the front of the building.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Lunch: coming soon