CLOSED MONDAY & TUESDAY
CARRY OUT AVAILABLE VIA ONLINE ORDERING ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO PLACE A CARRY OUT ORDER
OUR FULL-SERVICE DINING WILL RESUME OPERATIONS ON THURSDAY JUNE 25TH.
BEFORE YOU DINE
We look forward to welcoming you in. Before you dine, we ask that you please come prepared to adhere to the following guidelines. These are in place to ensure the safest possible dining environment for guests and employees alike.
- All staff members are screened for temperature and signs of illness like cough or shortness of breath before their shift begins.
- Contact surfaces including but not limited to door handles, tables, chairs, credit card processing devices, faucets, and bathrooms are sanitized every 60 minutes.
- Masks are required when entering the restaurant, and any time you get up from your table. If you are not wearing your mask, we will not be able to accommodate your reservation.
- If you experience illness symptoms such as: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny/stuffy nose, body aches, nausea, chills, or fatigue, please stay home - we are happy to reschedule your reservation.
- Our floor plan has been updated to practice 6 feet of social distancing and to adhere to capacity regulation. Please adhere to designated floor markers in the restaurant.
- In order to ensure proper sanitation and dining room safety, our team has carefully designed time frames in which to dine. Group sizes and allotted dining times are noted below:
1-2 guests - 1 hour 30 minutes
3-4 guests - 2 hours
5-8 guests – 2 hours 30 minutes
- In order to manage our capacity, our in-house dining will be reservations only to start. We will accept walk-ins for our patio dining seating.
- If outside dining is affected by weather, for the safety of our staff and in-house guests, we will offer take-out boxes to enjoy your dining experience at the comfort of your own home.
- We are using QR codes to help guests view menus & beverages lists on our website through their own phones and electronic devices. Single-use menus are provided upon request.
- Checks will be delivered with contactless payment options. QR codes will print on the receipt to allow each guest to pay over their own phones and electronic devises.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND EXCITEMENT - WE LOOK FORWARD TO TAKING CARE OF YOU.