Boulder Sports Events
Boulder is nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, where the great outdoors are always calling and an active culture keeps locals perpetually in motion. Pair that with our team’s ability to help connect you with the right spots facilities and venues, and you’re ready to roll — or run, bike, swim, throw, climb or whatever it is you do.
Boulder's wealth of sports facilities and outdoor spaces are some of the best in the country. Plus killer views and great weather make Boulder a natural for sporting events. Many athletes select Boulder because its high-altitude location gives them a training edge.
Boulder’s Top Sporting Events
- 2014, 2015, 2016 IRONMAN
- 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 IRONMAN 70.3
- 2014 USA Cycling Cyclo-cross National Championships
- 2013 NCAA Division I Women’s Basketball Championship – first and second rounds
- 2012, 2014, 2015 USA Pro Cycling Challenge
- 2014, 2015 USA Track & Field Cross Country Championship National
- 2015 USA FISU Alpine Ski Races
Boulder’s reputation as a sports and outdoor mecca brings added visibility to your event.
We're here to help you find the right Boulder athletic facility and organize a flawless event. Contact us for more information, and let us be your liaison to Boulder's welcoming sports community.